Participation costs for the EUROPUBHEALTH+ programme for 2024 intake are as follow:
- 16.000 € for the two years of study for Non-European students
- 11.000 € for the two years of study for European students*
Upon request, the participation fee can be paid in 3 installments per year (40% by June; 30% by November; 30% by March).
For the 2024-2026 cohort, the Europubhealth+ consortium decided to grant a fee waiver to a few selected students, up to 50% of the tuition fees. The decision criteria will be based on the excellence and the financial situation of the applicant.
*European Students are citizens of the 27 member states of the European Union and the United Kingdom, Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, and Serbia.
The participation fee includes:
- Enrolment in all the teaching units and modules and access to related educational resources
- Access to library, document centers and related services
- Examination, diploma and certificate
- Social events during integration modules in Rennes
The participation fee does not include accommodation, food, international travel, travel on site or visa costs.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own health insurance in order to be in compliance with the regulations of social welfare of the country which welcomes them.
The purchase of a third party liability insurance is also highly recommended.