Graduates from Europubhealth+ receive a double (two) master’s degree composed of:
A Master’s degree from their 1st host university:
- University of Granada “Master Europeo en Salud Publica” or
- University of Sheffield “Master of Public Health” or
- University College Dublin – National University of Ireland “Master of Public Health” or
- University of Liege “Master en Sciences de la Santé Publique”
A Master’s degree from their 2nd host university:
- JU Krakow “Magister in the field of Public Health” or
- EHESP “Master International de Santé Publique” or “Master mention Santé Publique – spécialité Promotion de la Santé et Prévention” or
- EASP – University of Granada “Master Europeo en Salud Publica” or
- Rennes 1/EHESP “Master de Droit, Economie, Gestion – mention Droit de la Santé” or
- Maastricht University “Master of Science Leadership in European Public Health”.
Both national Master’s degrees are completed by a Europubhealth+ joint achievement certificate and a joint diploma supplement delivered on behalf of the Europubhealth+ consortium, outlining the modules followed, marks obtained and grading scales used for equivalences.