The Europubhealth+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree has been funded with support from the European Commission. The content of the Europubhealth+ website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I. WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR:
Collected personal data are used by the Europubhealth+ consortium for several purposes:
- Eligibility check and evaluation of application to the Europubhealth+ programme
- Fee status and scholarship calculation
- Qualitative and quantitative reporting to the Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Project monitoring
- Administrative registration and student record
- Degree delivery
- Drafting statistical reports
- Anonymised data for promotional documents or communications
- Creation of a profile in the Europubhealth+ Students and Alumni Directory (online secured access only).
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, please address those by email to our representative: Marion Lecoq - marion.lecoq[at]ehesp.fr
II. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
The personal data collected by the Europubhealth+ consortium is used exclusively within the frame of the Europubhealth+ programme and remains stored within the European Union. The personnel having access to the data is limited to the extent strictly necessary for the implementation, management and monitoring of the programme.
III. HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA KEPT
Your full personal data will be kept:
- For the duration of the selection process if your application is not selected.
- Five years after your graduation year for EPH+ students in compliance with EACEA requirements.
- For EPH+ students, your contact information can be kept longer as part of the EPH+ alumni network activities with your consent
IV. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected on the legal basis that you willingly shared with the Europubhealth+ consortium and by doing so gave you unambiguous consent for the entity to use these data for the purposes listed above.
- At any time, you have the right of access to your personal data and the right to rectify any such data.
- You have the right of recourse at any time to the European Data Protection Supervisor : https://edps.europa.eu/