Who will process your personal data?
Identity: Andalusian School of Public Health
Social Dir: Cuesta del Observatorio 4 Street, 18011 Granada (Spain)
Phone: +34 958 027 400
Delegate for Data Protection: email@example.com
Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
The Data Protection Delegate is the person in charge of protecting the fundamental right to the protection of personal data in the EASP and is responsible for compliance with data protection regulations. You can contact the Data Protection Delegate of the Andalusian School of Public Health at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we use your personal datafor?
We treat the information provided by the people interested in Europubhealth with the following purposes:
1. Manage the sending of information that you request through the contact form.
2. Alumni directory management.
A cookie is a small file with a string of characters that is sent to the user's computer when visiting a website. When you revisit the same site, the cookie allows the website to recognize the user's browser. Cookies allow you to store user preferences and other information. The browser settings can be modified to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some functions or services of the website may not work properly without cookies.
Cookies are used own, session, with technical purpose (those that allow the user to navigate through the website and the use of different options and services that exist therein).
This site contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to that of this website. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookies policies. In general, if you browse the internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
How long will we keep your data for?
The data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Who will we share your data with?
You will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are bound by law.
What are your data protection rights?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data concerning them at the Andalusian School of Public Health.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Andalusian School of Public Health will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons can receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided.
You can exercise your rights through:
- Andalusian School of Public Health, Calle cuesta de Observatorio 4, 18011 – Granada, España
To exercise your rights, a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity accompanies your request. The exercise of these rights is free.
If you consider that we have not treated your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at the address email@example.com. However, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection