Join Europubhealth+ as a visiting professor !
At the end of each academic year in June-July, the consortium invites international visiting professors to join the teaching team of the Europubhealth+ integration module at the EHESP School of Public Health in Rennes (France). Selected professors are awarded an Erasmus Mundus grant to cover the costs of their 4-week participation in the programme, entitled "Building innovative and sustainable solutions to global health challenges".
By joining Europubhealth+, visiting professors get to:
- share their experience through lectures and tutoring of a diverse group of international students
- compare their vision of public health teaching with Europubhealth+ practices and bring new ideas to the Consortium
- enlarge their professional network to collaborate on new projects in their public health areas of interest
Previous Erasmus Mundus visiting professors
Apply as a visiting professor
In order to apply for a 4-week teaching position in the Europubhealth+ Master programme, visiting professors must demonstrate:
- PhD or recognised equivalent
- Five-year experience in Education/Research
- Expertise in Public Health
- English Language proficiency
Interested candidates may send their application by email to europubhealth [at] ehesp.fr, with the following supporting documents:
- CV, including nationality and current place of residence and list of publications
- Motivation letter
Applications are evaluated by the Europubhealth+ Selection Committee. The Selection Committee is composed of representatives of all 8 consortium member institutions.
All our visiting professor positions have been filled in until June 2022. Online applications for June 2023 positions will open in 2022.
Testimonies of former visiting professors at the Integration Modules in Rennes