Application and selection procedure for 2023 intake
Applications must be submitted on https://emundus.izp.cm-uj.krakow.pl/, completely in English with all supporting documents uploaded.
Please read the detailed Instructions for Applicants carefully on our application platform before applying.
- For all candidates applying for an Erasmus Mundus excellence scholarship: 12. January 2023 (14.00 pm CET) [extended deadline to compensate technical issues on 11th January]
- For Non-European self-funded candidates applying for the University of Liege for the 1st academic year: 1. March 2023
- For all candidates applying as self-funded students: 9. May 2023
- Please note that there is a mid-term round of evaluation for candidates applying as self-funded students who submit their application before 31. March 2023. The final deadline to submit an application as self-funded student remains 9. May though.
The Europubhealth+ Selection Committee is composed of representatives of the 8 partner universities of the consortium.
All applications are carefully studied according to the Europubhealth+ eligibility criteria (e.g. language level, previous degree..). Eligible applications are then marked and ranked in order of merit by the Selection Committee according to the Europubhealth+ evaluation criteria. All candidates who obtain the minimum threshold score set by the Selection Committee are selected to join the course. Applications are assessed by the Selection Committee after each one of the above-mentioned deadlines.
Selection results are announced within 9 weeks after each application deadline.
Selected students are informed individually by email; the list of non-selected applicants (anonymized - refering to applicants ID only) is published on the Home page of the Application platform :https://emundus.izp.cm-uj.krakow.pl/.
In case of non-selection on the ground of non-eligiblity , if an applicant believes that there has been an error in the decision-making process, he or she may appeal the decision by writing a letter to the Europubhealth+ Coordinator. Well-founded requests need to be sent by email to: email@example.com , entitled: "APPEAL: Last and first name and application number" within 15 days after the publication of selection results. The reasons for the appeal must be clearly stated in the letter. The admission decision is reached after a careful, objective evaluation of each application by both faculty and administrative staff. The appeal procedure is designed to protect applicants from being mistreated. Only justified requests will be considered. Please note that this procedure is only for applicants who have been considered as NON-ELIGIBLE : it is not a second chance at admission for applicants who were eligible but did not get selected, nor for applicants who got selected but were not awarded the excellence scholarship.
Europubhealth+ consortium's evaluation criteria
The Europubhealth+ selection committee uses the following criteria to assess eligible applications:
- Reasons for choosing the Europubhealth+ Master: added-value for the student to graduate from this particular programme and motivation for the second year specialisation in line with previous training and career prospects.
- Educational credentials: Marks, classification, grades and distinctions obtained in previous trainings.
- Professional experience: work experience in the field of public health, health care or social work (including volunteer work, placements, summer jobs…)
- International projects or prospects
- Personal skills (cultural adaptability, autonomy, initiative, suitability for teamwork..).