- health/medical sciences (including doctors, nurses, veterinaries, pharmacists, biologists...)
- social sciences (including sociology, economics, psychology, anthropology, geography, political sciences, law...)
- having at least a university Bachelor degree (180 ECTS) or certified equivalent in one of the disciplines mentioned in the access profiles (a copy of your last degree is required when applying online or at the latest before the beginning of the course if you are currently finishing your Bachelor studies)
- being proficient in the languages suitable for the mobility combinations chosen: English; English+Spanish; English+French; Spanish+English+French (copies of language tests are required when applying online)
- submitting a complete online application, together with all mandatory documents required (diplomas, certificates, language certificates, letters of recommendation, etc.) before the indicated deadline.
Language proficiency criteria
Language requirements for Year 1 foundation course in Sheffield
Since 2011 the British government is implementing new rules regarding foreign students' admission for studies in the UK. If your nationality is not listed below, then English language test result is mandatory to provide (without it your application will not be considered).
Candidates from Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, USA do not need to provide additional English language test result.
C1 Level according to the CEFR table, is mandatory to go to ScHARR - University of Sheffield. The only acceptable English tests are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): overall score of 7.0, with at least 6.5 in each component
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic) : 67 or above overall, with at least 61 in each component
- TOEFL (iBT): overall score of 95, with at least Reading 22, Listening 21, Speaking 23, Writing 22
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): overall score of 185 with at least 176 in each component
Test results must be less than 2 years old at the start of the course (i.e. no older than 26th September 2014).
Language requirements for Year 2 Specialisation course in English
B2 Level according to the CEFR table is acceptable for specialisations in Krakow, Paris, Maastricht and both integration modules in Rennes. The only acceptable English tests are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): overall score of 5.5
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic) : 51 or above
- TOEFL (iBT): overall score of 72, with at least Reading 17, Listening 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): overall score of 162
Test results must be less than 3 years old at the start of the course (no older than 2013).
B2 level according to the CEFR table is mandatory for the first year foundation course or for the specialisation "Health Promotion" at the Andalusian School of Public Health - University of Granada, that is to say:
- DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera): Intermediate level
Test result should be maximum 3 years old (no older than 2013). If Spanish is an official language in your country, you do not have to provide any Spanish language test result.
B2 Level according to the CEFR table, is mandatory for specialisations "Law, Health and Ethics" (University Rennes 1) and "Health policy and programmes management" (EHESP / IEP Rennes), that is to say:
- DALF (Diplôme approfondi de langue française) and DELF (Diplôme d'études en langue française): B2 of the new grid (or second level : A5 + A6)
- TCF (Test de connaissance du français) 450
- TEF (Test d'Evaluation du Français) 585
Test result should be maximum 3 years old (no older than 2013). If French is an official language in your country, you do not have to provide any French language test result.