Participation costs for the EUROPUBHEALTH+ programme for 2022 intake are as follow:
- 16.000 € for the two years of study for Non-European students
- 11.000 € for the two years of study for European students*
*European Students are citizens of the 27 member states of the European Union and the United Kingdom, Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and Serbia.
The participation fee includes:
- Enrolment in all the teaching units and modules and access to related educational resources
- Access to library, document centers and related services
- Examination, diploma and certificate
- Social events during integration modules in Rennes
The participation fee does not include accommodation, food, international travel, travel on site or visa costs.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own health insurance in order to be in compliance with the regulations of social welfare of the country which welcomes them.
The purchase of a third party liability insurance is also highly recommended.
Erasmus+:Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders benefit from a worldwide insurance coverage for the 2-year course in compliance with the European Agency's minimum requirements.