Participation costs for the EUROPUBHEALTH+ programme for 2017 intake are as follow:
- 16.000 € for the two years of study for non-European students
- 11.000 € for the two years of study for European students*.
* European Students are citizens of the 28 member states of the European Union and Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey.
Participation fee includes:
- Enrolment in all the teaching units and modules and access to related educational resources
- Access to library, document centers and related services
- Social events during integration modules in Rennes
- Examination, diploma and certificate
Participation fee does not include accommodation, food, international travel, travel on site or visa costs.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own health insurance in order to be in compliance with the regulations of social welfare of the country which welcomes them.
The purchase of a third party liability insurance is also highly recommended.
Erasmus+:Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders benefit from an insurance covarage worldwide for the 2-year course in compliance with the European Agency's minimum requirements.