Europubhealth Students and Alumni Association (EPHSA)
EPHSA has been established in summer 2013. Its mission is to build and strengthen personal and professional relationships among alumni, current and incoming students, and the partner universities from the Europubhealth+. The association represents Europubhealth+ students and alumni within the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association (EMA) and the Europubhealth+ Consortium. They also contribute to promoting the Master.
One of the services that EPHSA offers is networking Europubhealth+ alumni and students to discuss issues regarding visas, accommodation and student life in different countries and universities. The association is also creating a platform to share career experiences and opportunities such as projects, job openings and internships with students.
EPHSA Board members
- Ben Meers, Sheffield-Copenhagen, 2008-2009
- Jaime Ardila, Sheffield-Krakow, 2010-2012
- Laurence Blanchard, Sheffield-Copenhagen, 2010-2012
- Nenad Miljkovic, Sheffield-Paris, 2010-2012
- Ute Linnenkamp, Sheffield-Copenhagen, 2010-2012
- Matthew Murphy, Granada-Rennes, 2012-2014
- Yara Abo El Waffa, Sheffield-Copenhagen, 2012-2014
- Allison Colbert, Sheffield-Paris, 2013-2015
- Ashata Dahal, Sheffield-Copenhagen, 2015-2017
- Nathan Malan, Granada-Krakow, 2015-2017
- Jessily P. Ramirez, Granada-Paris, 2016-2018
- Pete Venticich, Granada-Maastricht, 2017-2019
- Naomi Nathan, Sheffield-Krakow, 2017-2019
Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA)
EMA was established in 2006 at the initiative of the Directorate General for Education and Culture of the European Commission. The Association was driven by the Erasmus Mundus students from the very start developing into a dynamic and democratic organisation. EMA serves as channel of communication for students, alumni, universities and the European Commission. EMA members are ambassadors of the Erasmus Mundus and now Erasmus + programmes. They share the idea of international education and spread the message around the world.
EMA offers an international professional and personal network for Erasmus Mundus/Erasmus+ students and graduates. Its members can join its professional networks and service teams to network and become active within the Association. Europubhealth+ students and Alumni are welcome to join EMA anytime.
Europubhealth+ prospective students can also contact the Europubhealth+ programme representative elected every year.