Europubhealth Students and Alumni Association (EPHSA)
EPHSA was established in summer 2013. On the board, there are four student representatives, four alumni representatives and one EMA representative, who strive to achieve the EPHSA mission to build and strengthen personal and professional relationships among alumni, current and incoming students and partner universities of the Europubhealth+ Consortium.
EPHSA aims to facilitate communication and networking between current students and alumni, to provide all members with a platform to share job and placement opportunities, student experiences during the EPH program, and much more.
The objectives of EPHSA are:
● Creating a network to share career experiences, knowledge, and opportunities such as projects, job openings and internships
● Creating a network to exchange advice regarding visas, accommodation and student life in different countries and universities
● Collaborating with the EPH Consortium to promote the Master
● Representing EPH students and alumni within the EPH Consortium
● Representing EPH students and alumni within the Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA)
Alumni and enrolled Europubhealth+ students are automatically members of EPHSA. All members are encouraged to join the Facebook group for news and updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ephsa/
The Association can also be contacted at: ephsanetwork[at]gmail.com.
And to know everything about their ongoing activities, follow EPHSA on Twitter ! https://twitter.com/EPHSAnetwork
EPHSA Board members
- Tarang Sharma, Sheffield-Copenhagen, 2006-2008
- Nathan Malan, Granada-Krakow, 2015-2017
- N. Charles Hamilton, Sheffield-Krakow, 2017-2019
- Anny Yuanfei Huang, Sheffield-Paris, 2017-2019
- Aziz Mert Ipekci, Sheffield-Paris, 2018-2020
- Noémie Levy, Sheffield-Paris, 2018-2020
- Nirmala Prajapati, Sheffield-Paris 2018-2020
- Abdullah Salah Mohamed Elamin, Sheffield-Maastricht 2019-2021
- Elisa Landin Basterra, Granada-Paris, 2019-2021
- Advisors to the board: Ute Linnenkamp, Sheffield-Copenhagen, 2010-2012, Allison Colbert, Sheffield-Paris, 2013-2015.
Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA)
EMA was established in 2006 at the initiative of the Directorate General for Education and Culture of the European Commission. The Association was driven by the Erasmus Mundus students from the very start developing into a dynamic and democratic organisation. EMA serves as channel of communication for students, alumni, universities and the European Commission. EMA members are ambassadors of the Erasmus Mundus and now Erasmus + programmes. They share the idea of international education and spread the message around the world.
EMA offers an international professional and personal network for Erasmus Mundus/Erasmus+ students and graduates. Its members can join its professional networks and service teams to network and become active within the Association. Europubhealth+ students and Alumni are welcome to join EMA anytime.
Europubhealth+ prospective students can also contact the Europubhealth+ programme representative elected every year.