By the end of the year, students will be able to:
- conduct independent research
- formulate effective and appropriate health policies by putting forward arguments and supporting data from a comparative, often cross-border point of view
Compulsory modules (36 ECTS)
- Governance and leadership in European Public Health
- Measuring and comparing health in Europe
- Identifying and assessing good practices in health
- European health law and policies
- Public health leadership
- Diffusion, implementation and quality assurance of health innovtions in Europe
Dissertation and internship (21 ECTS)
More information on the Maastricht University website.
N.B.: This information corresponds to the current content of the modules and minor changes may occur in the programme for the next intake.