By the end of the year, students will be able to:
- work within public and private bodies in charge of the organization or the financing of care or by professionals and care providers
- use legal tools necessary for creating, financing and managing structures in charge of persons, patients or people who need protection
- organize support to persons, patients or people who need protection and guide them through the numerous and diverse public policies in the field of health and social welfare action
Compulsory modules (31 ECTS)
- Organization of health and social care sectors
- Health economics, finance and determinants
- Ethics and health
- Ethivcs and Peoples rights
- Ethics and Decisions in Health
- Elcetive course:
- «Evaluation, Accreditation and certification» or «Capital Estates Facilities Management»
- English course (not credited)
Dissertation and internship (26 ECTS)
More information on the Rennes 1 website.
N.B.: This information corresponds to the current content of the modules and minor changes may occur in the programme for the next intake.