Teaching language: French
By the end of the year, the students will be able to:
- Provide practical expertise (decision support) to a decision maker in public health.
- Use the information system appropriate to their area of expertise for a shared diagnosis.
- Mobilize a network of professionals to design and implement public health projects.
- Develop tools for evaluating programs and services.
Compulsory modules (42 ECTS)
- Observation, analysis and decision making in public health (6 ECTS)
- Multidisciplinary approach of health systems (3 ECTS)
- Contemporary social and health policies in Europe (6 ECTS)
- Strategy, territory and management of public health projects (9 ECTS)
- Action mechanism and process analysis (3 ECTS)
- Public policy instruments / Monitoring and managing health risks (3 ECTS)
- Information systems, financial management and performance measurement (3 ECTS)
- Evaluation of public health policies and programmes (9 ECTS)
Dissertation and internship (16 ECTS)
More information on the EHESP website.
N.B.: This information corresponds to the current content of the modules and minor changes may occur in the programme for the next intake.