Teaching language: French
By the end of the year, the students will be able to:
- Provide practical expertise (decision support) to a decision maker in public health.
- Use the information system appropriate to their area of expertise for a shared diagnosis.
- Mobilize a network of professionals to design and implement public health projects.
- Develop tools for evaluating programs and services.
Compulsory modules (36 ECTS)
- Observation, analysis and decision making
- Multidisciplinary approach of health systems
- Social and health policies in Europe
- Project management in public health
- Public policy instruments / Mmanaging health risks
- Managing informaiton, finance and performance
- Evaluation of public health policies and programmes
Dissertation and internship (21 ECTS)
More information on the EHESP website.
N.B.: This information corresponds to the current content of the modules and minor changes may occur in the programme for the next intake.