By the end of the year, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the acquisition of knowledge in economics of health sector, economic analysis and pharmaco-economics, HTA and governance of health sector.
- Demonstrate managerial, coordination and negotiation skills and provide expertise on financial aspects and governance of health care.
- Seek the compromise between economical and health goals to contribute to better functioning of health care system, improvement in health status of the population and higher level of patient satisfaction.
Compulsory modules (29 ECTS)
- Health systems golas and performance in transition
- Human and financial resources for health
- Change management and leadership
- Health technology assessment, health impact assessment and rational pharmaceutical policy
- Market and economic incentives in health care
- New public management in health care
- Coordinated/managed care
Dissertation and internship (28 ECTS)
More information on the Institute of Public Health of Jagiellonian University website.
N.B.: This information corresponds to the current content of the modules and minor changes may occur in the programme for the next intake.