Teaching language : Spanish
By the end of the year, the students will be able to:
- Analyse and to interpret health data and to understand the distribution of major determinants of health in populations
- Critically assess factors that influence health of populations and the practice of public health
- Identify ways in which changes in social structures, environmental conditions and people behaviours may promote the health of populations
- Effectively contribute to the management of health services, according to the societal values in place
- Devise interventions for a healthier and safer society through applying ethical principles to resolve dilemmas arising in public health policy and practice
- Principles of public health (8 ECTS)
- Research methods in public health (17 ECTS)
- Health policies and health management (17 ECTS)
- Health promotion (10 ECTS)
- Thesis preparation (3 ECTS)
More information on EASP website.
N.B.: This information corresponds to the current content of the modules and minor changes may occur in the programme for the next intake.