The EUROPUBHEALTH tuition fees have been set at
- 16.000 € for the two years of study (120 ECTS) for non-European students
- 11.000 € for the two years of study (120 ECTS) for European students*.
* European Students are citizens of the 28 member states of the European Union and Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey.
Costs included in tuition fees
- Enrolment in all the teaching units and modules and access to related educational ressources
- Free access to library, document centers and related services
- Social events during integration modules in Rennes
- Examination, diploma and certificate
Costs not included in tuition fees
Costs related to accommodation, food, international travel, travel on site, visa or insurance are not included in tuition fees.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own health insurance in order to be in compliance with the regulations of social welfare of the country which welcomes them.
The purchase of a third party liability insurance is also highly recommended.